Tuesday, November 16, 2010

circle craft christmas market 2010


hello lovelies,
Some of my work will be at Circle Craft Christmas Market starting tomorrow and running until Sunday at the Convention Centre, downtown Vancouver. I will be "womaning" the Capilano University table (my alma mater) for a few shifts on Thurs, Fri and Sat. I hope you'll come by and say hello. We're not selling at the Cap booth but there will be lots of student work to see. And of course, lots of booths that will be selling amazing handmade things...nice place to do some shopping.

Oh and a week from today, I will be at the Student Sale over at Cap...it runs from 11-7pm. Lots of great stuff for sale here too.

Also I wanted to mention that there will be a little fibre art show at Gentille Alouette on Dec. 3...some of my work will be displayed there as well plus there will be munchies and mulled wine! So do come out to Gastown and check out this amazing store. Eliza (the owner) does such a good job putting together her store, such lovely things for sale most of which are locally made...she is such a great supporter of local artists. I heart Eliza.

K, I'm off to get ready for my day.
xo

2 comments:

  1. i was thinking about you last night as I attempted to weaves a scarf

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! i hope we get to see some pics!!

    ReplyDelete