Wednesday, November 24, 2010

winding down...

I'm starting to wind things down now...sales are finishing up, only a couple of commissions to complete and well, it's clean up time in my studio...reason being in mid December, I will be going east--first Montreal and then to spend the holiday season with my family in Ontario until the new year.

After that, I will be in India for a few months...I'm very excited about it! We will be traveling around spending most of our time in the South...but who knows...everyone I have spoken to that has been to India ends up staying longer to explore more.

I hope to post while I'm away but I'm not sure how often that will happen...I will do my best.

xo




1 comment:

  1. india, that is a very exciting trip for a fiber artist
    I do hope you manage to post a few glimpses of your travels

    ReplyDelete