Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Holidays

I'm so happy that so many of you still visit me...I haven't been a very good poster as of late due to some traveling and a little bout with a virus. I'm much better now and am out east hanging out with my fella and family.

I wanted to let you know about my new blog that I will be updating while in India come the new year.

http://dananaindia.blogspot.com/

Please follow our adventures here. I may periodically post here as well, and I def will use this blog again upon my return to Canada.

xo to all.

2 comments:

  1. merry christmas and i am excited to follow your india blog in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treat people like you would like to be treated especially people who trusted and took your word for things
    article application
    my vision future

    ReplyDelete