Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm back...with a new website and blog!

Phew...what a crazy few months that was! For those of you who are new to my blog, I was just in India for 3-months, traveling around and checking things out. It was amazing but I must say that I'm happy to be back in Vancouver!

So what's new? Well, since being back I have designed a website and with that comes a new blog--so that's where I will be updating from now on so please update your google readers or whatever you're using to visit my lil bloggy blog.

I'm hard at work designing my new Spring/Summer collection which will consist of really beautiful light woven scarves for the warmer weather. These will be totally cooling, promise! :) Pics to come soon on my new blog but in the meantime, I'm getting ready for a move beginning of May which will also include setting up my new studio! I'm really excited--and yes, I will post pics of that as well.

Til then dear readers,
xo
a

2 comments: